Appraisals, inspections & damage estimates for corporations, private collectors, insurance companies and fiduciaries. Knowledge of the market is based on extensive study, education and over 30 years experience in the automotive, aircraft and related industries.
Engineering as well as Management/Executive level positions of
increasing responsibility for a Fortune 50 corporation.
- Completed 4-year apprenticeship program achieving journeyman level automotive & aircraft machinist.
- Completed BS Mechanical Engineering - University of Washington
- Completed Professional Engineering Registration. Registered in the states of California and Washington.
- Completed American Society of Appraisers education, testing and certification.
Appraisals are completed with adherence to the standards of the American Society of Appraiser's Principles of Appraisal Practice and Code of Ethics and are written in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as set forth by The Appraisal Foundation.
Court Expert Witness:
25 years experience testifying in both civil and criminal judicial proceedings. Ten years experience testifying before governing bodies. Experienced in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers #44101
American Society of Mechanical Engineers PE CA # 118835 WA # 17335
Society of Automotive Engineers # 6103859819
Chairman-Seattle Chapter American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Airplane Owners and Pilots Association