Appraisals services for corporations, private collectors, insurance companies and fiduciaries. Knowledge of the market is based on extensive study, education and over 40 years experience in the automotive, aircraft and petroleum industries.
- Professional Engineering as well as Management/Executive level positions of increasing responsibility for a Fortune 50 corporation.
- Completed 4-year apprenticeship program achieving journeyman level automotive & aircraft machinist.
- Completed BS Mechanical Engineering – University of Washington
- Completed Professional Engineering Registration. Registered in the states of California and Washington.
- Completed American Society of Appraisers education, testing and certification.
Appraisals are completed with adherence to the standards of the American Society of Appraiser’s Principles of Appraisal Practice and Code of Ethics and are written in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) as set forth by The Appraisal Foundation.
Court Expert Witness:
25 years experience testifying in both civil and criminal judicial proceedings. Fifteen years experience testifying before governing bodies. Experienced in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers #44101
- Member American Society of Mechanical Engineers PE CA # 118835 WA # 17335
- Advisory Board, NADA
- Past Chairman-Seattle Chapter American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Member Airplane Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA)
- Concours Judge Palm Springs Modernism Vintage Trailer Show
- Director of the Murphy Automobile Museum
- Former Director of the Asphalt Institute